Your Insurance Policy That Your Part is Handled by Experts
The International Hard Anodizing Association recognizes companies who deliver superior anodic coatings. The IHAA will verify each company before awarding them with the Quality Seal. The company must demonstrate certain expertise and assets for providing exceptional, verifiable and repeatable surface finishing.
- Computerized procedures to analyze, adjust, and reanalyze chemistry and record all pertinent data.
- Computerized procedures to develop and maintain process parameters to ensure the highest quality and repeatability.
- In house laboratory capabilities to provide routine monitoring of required chemistry using statistical process control.
- Consistent measurement and data logging for quality verification on each process load as required.
- Resources to provided routine and random testing of coating thickness, coating weight, salt spray, abrasion resistance, coefficient of friction, color, light fastness; and preparation of specimen mounts and photomicrographs.
- Superior methods of air or solution agitation for the removal of localized heat at the part.
- Control technology to maintain physical bath values and detect problems before parameters are out of control.
- Audit approved calibration systems.
- Demonstrated cooling capacity sufficient to support maximum rectifier outputs.
- Experienced managers, supervisors and technicians on each operating shift.